2019/01: Blue Rinse
- On Monday morning my work laptop spent forty three minutes installing ‘essential updates’. I took this as an indication of how the rest of the week would progress.
- I also have 43 large bags of mud in my back garden.
- Amazon have announced an updated Kindle Oasis. I had an Oasis but sold it to get a Kobo Forma. I’m happy with the Forma but having considered the pros and cons for about ten seconds I’ve decided that I’ll buy the new Oasis. I’m a slave to consumerism.
- Boris Johnson is going to be Prime Minister. I’ve come to terms with it.
- I’ve been reading Wolf Hall for three weeks. Three. Weeks.
- On Friday I saw an old lady with a blue rinse. For some reason this made me happy.
This site supports Webmentions, but you're equally welcome to send me an email.