- On Monday morning my work laptop spent forty three minutes installing ‘essential updates’. I took this as an indication of how the rest of the week would progress.
- I also have 43 large bags of mud in my back garden.
- Amazon have announced an updated Kindle Oasis. I had an Oasis but sold it to get a Kobo Forma. I’m happy with the Forma but having considered the pros and cons for about ten seconds I’ve decided that I’ll buy the new Oasis. I’m a slave to consumerism.
- Boris Johnson is going to be Prime Minister. I’ve come to terms with it.
- I’ve been reading Wolf Hall for three weeks. Three. Weeks.
- On Friday I saw an old lady with a blue rinse. For some reason this made me happy.
Sorry, comments aren't available on this post right now. Comments are handled by my Mastodon account, but this article wasn't published there. Feel free to send me an email if you want to share your thoughts.
Read other posts